Q & A
DANGEROUS THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH…
Which one is yours?
- Maybe it will go away . Are you willing to take that chance?
- It comes and goes. Why wait until it is a constant problem?
- It’s not that bad!Compared to what?Why wait until it becomes worse?
- It only hurts when I…If your tooth only hurts when you drink something cold, is the problem cold water or a cavity? Stress is the water and the misalignment is the cavity?
- I know what my problem is…What is your solution?
- I was told I’ve got to live with it, so I do. Don’t give up on your body or your body will give up on you!
- My doctor couldn’t find anything wrong! Is’n’t it time for a different approach?
- I’ve been this way for years, why change now?Doesn’t your body deserve a chance to live rather than just exist?
- I don’t want to know!What you don’t know can hurt you.
- It’s because of my age!You have control over how fast your body ages.
- I don’t have any symptoms. Did you know that the first symptom in over 57% of heart disease cases is… a heart attack?
- I don’t have the time. If your time is valuable, can you afford being out of commision for weeks or months?
- I can’t afford it . You can’t afford not to!
E-mail us at email@example.com with the question you want answered and we will send you the response:
||34. What will happen if I stop going?
35. What is maintenance care?
36. What’s wrong with me?
37. How long will it take?
38. What are the stages of chiropractic care?
39. What common musculoskeletal conditions are treated by chiropractic care?
40. What common injuries are treated by chiropractic care?
41. Do I have a slipped disc?
42. Do I have a pinched nerve?
43. What’s an adjustment?
44. What do spinal adjustments do?
45. How does the adjustment work?
46. Are chiropractic adjustments safe?
47. When should spinal adjustments be given?
48. How often should I get a spinal adjustment?
49. Will adjustments make my spine too loose?
50. Can bones move too much?
51. What causes the sound of an adjustment?
52. Are all patients adjusted the same way?
53. Can I adjust myself?
54. How many adjustments will I need?
55. What can I expect from an adjustment?
56. Can spines automatically go back into place?
57. Why do newborns get adjusted?
58. Is it bad to crack your neck or back a lot?
59. Is there a way I can speed up the healing process?
60. Is chiropractic care appropriate for pregnant women?
61. Can chiropractic care really help headaches?
62. What are your office hours?
63. What about health insurance?
64. Are you accepting new patients?
65. What if my insurance policy doesn’t cover chiropractic care?